Friday, September 16, 2011

What model is the Bumblebee car in Transformers?

I am hoping to get this car, and would like to know what model it is. I know it's a Chevy Camaro (so don't say that), but I would love to know the exact car that features Bumblebee the first Transformers movie. What year is it? What model? Color? Stripes? Everything.





Thanks!|||I believe he's a 2008 concept in the first film after spending a portion of the film as a 1976 version of the car.|||I BELIEVEE he's a 2008 GT Camaro in the first film, a 2010 in the second, and that would make him a 2012 in TF3.|||i always thought bumblebee is an 09 camaro.





http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2011/06/2鈥?/a>





although you can special order the 2012 special edition bumblebee now.|||well hes the transformer model





but really I believe hes an SS model, that is bumblebee yellow (yes I think they actually named the color that) and has two black racing stripes





sorry I can't give you much more than that|||http://primefactor.forumotion.com/





he is a 2010 concept camaro|||1976 model. It is painted yellow with black stripes, primer and rust patches, riveted hood scoop, Cragar SS wheels up front, Eric Vaughn Real Wheels in the back, marine-grade vinyl seats.

No comments:

Post a Comment