Friday, September 16, 2011

How do you beat Megatron in Transformers Revenge of the Fallen for PS2?

I am playing Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen for PS2 right now and I can't beat Megatron.





My current strategy is:





Block at beginning, when Megatron finally calms down, use Uppercutter atttacks until his bodygaurd comes out.





I can only get past the first time his bodygaurd comes out, then he immediately kills me.|||You totally right, but Megatron is a very hard boss. You need to do some light or heavy attack but don't forgget to block too and away from Megatron. So the bodyguards (the Drone) come, destroy him but becareful to not lost lives. Megatron will fight again but the important thing is: block.





Here a videos with comments voice overs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_5aIzPBI鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment