Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Transformers?

Is it worth it to bye "transformers" on dvd or should I get it in "demand"|||loved the film and i'm 32, robots in discuise|||its cool, you might want to show this to your grandkids someday, who knows what will movies be like after 50 years or something|||It was a pretty good movie... i'd get it on DVD... cuz i'd probably watch it every now and then and plus shia labeouf is good.. he has good movies.. i bought Disturbia and thats a good movie so yeah i'd say DVD.. unless ur not a person that likes to watch movies more than one time.. It's up to u|||OH MY GOODNESS!





Trust me you may be thinking this looks like another nerdy movie not worth your money. i totally thought that when my father drug me out to see it.


IT WAS THE BEST MOVIE I"VE SEEN IN YEARS! NO LIE%26gt;


Its totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment