Friday, September 23, 2011

Movie poll: Do you think Rosie huntington whiteley was a good replacement for Megan Fox in transformers 3?

i do.


BQ: did you like transformers 3? if not, are you going to see it?|||Rosie.was OK but I miss Megan Fox





However,they are both hot!|||Megan fox is the most attractive woman I've seen, but only in movies. In real life, she's ugly and weird looking. I don't know why that is. Rosie is stepping into some big shoes to fill and many people didn't like her acting. I prefer Megan and am not to excited about the new movie because she is not in it. Mainly why I haven't seen it yet. Rosie is not as hot as Megan; in movies.|||Rosie huntington did a good job replacing megan fox at least she give it a try she will gain some experience if she want to act in the future in some other movies





transformers 3 was 50/50 in my opinion the ending in my opinion was to short i expect more transformers (autobots) to survive|||rosie was kinda weird..didnt really like her face too much...she made too many funny faces..think her lips got done...she is a model...but dang she is way too skinny for me...at least megan had a decent body..not so skinny!!!





i prefer megan over rosie.....megan was way better..megan did bring alot to the table..as for rosie..i think michael bay rushed into picking her...needed an american girl like megan fox..not a british girl playing that role!!





her acting is ok....and she is way too skinny...





the movie was cool tho..but 1 was the best..2 is good..3 was ok without megan fox...|||No no no no no. No one can replace Megan Fox.





yeah i watched it. ironhide died!!!|||Yep :)





BQ : Yep, i liked it.|||never heard of either of them|||I do also!|||NO|||I do too.|||NO

No comments:

Post a Comment