Friday, September 16, 2011

If they make more Transformers movies which human do you think will die?

I think it will Captain Lennox or Epps. I hope it's not Sam or Mikaela because i think there a big part of the film series. And Shia labeouf said someone has to die in a third transformers movie. So i think it will be Captain Lennox.|||maybe one of sams parents|||If someone has to die, I hope it's Michael Bay because he didn't cover most of the concepts from the movie, or one of the/all of the animators can die as well as they turned the transformers into big piles of junks and made their transformation sequence look so tough. But I sure hope it isn't one of the people playing in the movie because they all did an awesome job and are all necessary in the movie and Mikaela should live because she's really beautiful.|||hopefully Michael Bay.|||I agree with you, probably Lennox. And of course a few of the Autobots.

No comments:

Post a Comment