Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Transformers?

I just saw the movie Transformers, and I thought it was awesome. What is your opinion of it? I thought the newspapers were to negative about it, but of course I have learned by now thats what they do all the time and are mostly wrong. Out of five stars, what would you rate it and why? I give it 5 stars. It was action packed from start to finish, had stunning visual and audio effects, the robots seemed almost real, a touch of humor, good acting, and the director has done other good large-scaled films such as this. The only problem with it was at the final battle I couldn't tell who was good and who was evil with all the robots battling each other.|||i thought the movie was kick a s s. the special effects were awesome and there were several funny parts. i would give it a 9/10. i understood everything well, but who was the Autobot that got killed? other than that it was great!!!





i saw that preview too, it looked a little weird.|||i thought it was great. do u know what movie was in the previews that looked like it was all shot with a handheld camera?|||I agree with you whole heartedly. I enjoyed the movie from start to finish. I can't wait for the sequel.|||I thought this was a cool movie. I would give it a 9/10. When I first heard about it I thought it was going to suck. To Sandiegocharge it was Jazz that Megatron ripped apart.|||I loved every moment of it! Not one dull part, and the boys' look AWESOME! *sobs*JAZZ!*sobs*|||I really hate Michael Bay (his movies use all the same tired formulas), but TF was an enjoyable action flick. It was apparent to me that this film was made for the whole family, as there was no sex, blood, swearing or "real" violence. Which is kind of refreshing, but at the same time you wish it wasn't so silly. (The dialogue was goofy and inappropriate during a time when all human life is supposedly in danger. : )





Great voice for Optimus, and cool effects. The first time Barricade transformed from a robot to the police car, everyone in the theater clapped -- it was pretty awesome!





However, I had many gripes about it, mostly Bay's selling out and compromising the creative. Like making Bumblebee a Camaro since they obviously have a product placement deal with Chevy. But c'mon, Bumblebee's a VW BEETLE!! Also, it sucked that Megatron's no longer a gun, and Soundwave was noticeably absent. They made Devastator one small robot (the size of Prime) instead of making him bigger, comprised of the 6 Constructicons.





The little Decepicon robot that kept hacking into systems reminded me of Jar Jar Binks, as in he was pretty annoying. The part where he escaped Air Force 1 was dumb.





I wish they hadn't told the story through the humans' perspective -- the cartoon was always good about that.





Pretty good overall though, I'd recommend it to TF fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment