Friday, September 23, 2011

Transformers 2 what software / program were used to edit the movie's visual effects in transformers?

In Transformers 2 what software / programs were used to edit the movie's special and or visual effects in transformers such as adding the robots in and everything like that.|||As far as I understand, they either used Autodesk Maya or Autodesk 3d (and the texture is added through photoshop - that i'm sure of, because I've done it once), as they as the industrial standard software, and a lot of youtubers use those to make their animations (be it movie-style, or G1). Then, I think they do stuff using some software by Adobe (I can't recall the name of the software though).|||I guess they use some more advanced software than the commercial and free softwares. I don't think they use Adobe or something common to the people.

No comments:

Post a Comment