Friday, September 16, 2011

How many more sequels will transformers have and what will the storyline be like in Transformers 3?

I love Transformers 1 and 2 and can't wait for Transformers 3


I hope Shia Labeouf ( Sam WitWicky ) gets to have more friends


in Transformers 3 and What happens to Sam's Girlfriend?|||I think there might be 4 and then they are done but who knows there could be more. Transformers is great and I like Shia Labeouf, he is a great actor and had really proved himself with the movies he has done. I loved Eagle Eye, Disturbia, and Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. Also Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps looks pretty good. I don't know if he will have more friends but I do know that he will meet someone new for his girlfriend since Megan Fox won't be in it. It's a shame because Megan Fox is sexy and I loved her in the Transformers movies but I guess she will think twice before insulting the director.|||This is the last transformers but idk what the storyline iz and Sam girlfriend aka Megan Fox want be back for the third film and they found Sam a new girlfriend|||as long as it makes money they will keep making them,i bet sam and his girlfriend get engaged,the plot will be a mystery till it is close to coming out.

No comments:

Post a Comment