Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Transformers?

omg it was byfar the best movie i have ever seen and the graphics :o i coudlnt believe it! what did u think?|||Well, you can call me nuts! It was so goood, I watched it FOUR times. So good, I'm thinking of going for a 5th! (4 is bad luck!). To me, Transformers just broke the barrier when it comes to making robots that interact well with humans. The awesomely human-like behaviour of the Autobots, the cool action scenes, fast but cool transformations and the god-like Optimus Prime took my breathe away! Absolutely the best movie this year. No one could ask for a better live adaptation of a cartoon, especially one that we used to love.|||the best!!better that x-men or any other movie.Special effects were the best i have seen!!!!GREAT MOVIE any one that says otherwise totally not a movie person!!!|||I have to agree, when I left the theatre I was completely happy with what I got from it. Michael Bay did a terrific job|||I just saw it for the second time. I love love loved it !!!!|||tis summer have a lot of movie, big budget movie, pirates of the caribean-so-so, spider-man3-boring, shrek3-poor ending. but transformer, the best movie i ever saw in year 2007, i even suggest everyone i know to watch this movie, i oso wrote my review on my blog to let others ppl know how good the movie was. this is the BEST movie!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment