Friday, September 23, 2011

How much of Transformers 3 is actually 3d?

I saw Harry Potter 6 in 3d, and most of it wasn't actually 3d, maybe only 20 minutes of it. How much of Transformers 3 is actually shot in 3d?|||Actually, the entire movie is filmed, or processed in 3D. But you might only notice it during parts of the film where there are things closer to the foreground, where the movement and "3D space" is easily noticeable.



Edit: Well, for Transformers 3 I found a decent amount of noticeable 3D, probably a good 3rd of the film. I did see it in IMAX which may have helped the effect due to the larger screen and I sit in the lower to lower-mid section of the theater.|||A LOT





in fact it has some of the best effects ive seen since "A Christmas Carrol" where the snow seemed to fall around me|||The idea can be amazing but I dont think that will actually make it in 3D.

No comments:

Post a Comment