Friday, September 16, 2011

Which title did you use for Transformers 2 DVD in Handbrake?

Does anyone know what title number to use for the Transformers 2 DVD when encoding it to MP4 MPEG-4 format? I used the title that Handbrake originally had it on when it first popped up, but the chapters are all messed up.|||I just started going through the DVD and I've never seen anything like this. I've burned 100's of our dvd's and this one is crazy. Kinda scary to think this might be the future of movies. So far I've scanned just the last two chapters of 8 listings and they all seem to have chunks of the movie missing. So far I have not found one that has the last 10 minutes of the film. I am starting from the top and working my way down. hopefully one of these works.|||I bought the 2-disc set and title 51 seems to have worked for me. 47 didn't work

Report Abuse


|||Yes, 47 is the winner. I don't know about Windows or Linux, but on a Mac, if you play the DVD with the system DVD player application, it tells you which title is currently playing (which will be, of course, the correct one!). Under the "Go" menu, there is a go to Title option (as well as chapter, bookmark, etc.). There the correct, playing title is check-marked. See if there is similar on your operating system of choice, as it will be a definite help in these situations!|||#47 did not work for me. It left out the ending to the movie. Also the pre-chosen #30 did not work. It scrambled the movie. Still looking.


Update- Tried #47 again. Worked fine. Don't know what I messed up the first time.|||On my single disc DVD, I found #47 worked. Best thing to do is use the picture preview settings to try and estimate the film continuity. Total film time should be roughly 2:29:47.





GL.|||47 works

No comments:

Post a Comment