Friday, September 23, 2011

What should I wear to the midnight showing of Transformers 2?

I'm going to the first showing of Transformers at midnight with a bunch of friends! And I dont know what to wear!





P.S. I'm a big fan of converse, jeans, shorts, t-shirts, henleys, and babydolls. And I'm 13|||You ARE 13 so try to look cool for the girls there. Wear a transformers t-shirt or the ultimate would be for you to wear a transformable costume.|||Me and my family are also going to the midnight showing of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. How cool is that! You should wear jeans with a Transformers shirt. I also think you should wear your Converse shoes. You should wear purple Converse shoes for Deceptacons (sorry if spelled wrong) or red Converse shoes for Autobots.|||It doesn't matter what you wear, Just enjoy the movie My friends and I are also going to see Transformers 2 this week in China BJ. WOW, it's so cool!|||its a movie, wear something comfortable, jeans, tee and sneakers|||A shirt with Transformers on it. I have a M%26amp;M Shirt that has the M%26amp;Ms dressed like Transformers.|||Just wear what you wear normally, after all , it is just a movie theater.|||look really cool thats all it just as movie|||go to Hot Topic or Spencers buy a Transformers TeeShirt and wear it with Jeans and converse|||I would dress up like Optimus Prime if I was you.|||u should wear jeans converse and a nice shirt...


thats what am gonna wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment