Friday, September 23, 2011

Do you think the transformers movie was excellently made, and do you think transformers 2 will be any good?

I love transformers and I think so, what do you think? I hope the second movie will be just as good as the second one.|||I grew up watching the cartoon in the 1980s





The director Michael Bay did a really good job putting the film together, he got the colors and the cars for each Autobot correct and same with the Decepticons.





I think the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen will be just as good.





To take a cartoon that was widely watched by people in the 80s and make it into a movie takes skill. Many people that grew up watching Transformers (including myself) said that Michael Bay did the cartoon Justice|||Yes, I do believe that the first Transformers movie was 'excellently made', as you put it. The special effects were stunning, and they had just enough humor in it to where you were laughing in almost every scene (well, I did, lol). The designs for the TFs were incredible, and the Director was able to create a connection with the audience and the TFs (ex: Bumblebee, Jazz, etc...).





And for the second Transformers movie? I not exactly sure. Usually second movies aren't as good as the first, and you always end up asking, "Why the hell did they make a second one?"





I really like the idea that they'll have The Fallen in the movie (which'll make things interesting, imo). But they're some how going to mix an Egypt setting into the plot. Which completely throws me off - Sure, they have The Fallen (which is a god-like TF), but I mean... Egypt? I'm very interested in seeing how Bay is going to pull off the movie. So in a sense, I think it'll be somewhat good. I'm curious, and that leads me to think it'll be a decent movie.|||I didn't like the first movie because it was a disappointment to my childhood memories of Transformers. It played out like one big car commercial, like all they cared about were special effects, and I found some of the fight sequences to be extremely hard to follow.





The second one won't be as good; they never are, lol.|||i think the first movie was AWESOME! but they didnt show any close ups of the autobots, but in the second move they will show more of the autobots|||I liked Transformers, it's funny and has good special effects. I will watch the 2nd one as well, and hopefully it will be good as well. :P|||yes the animation was pretty good and I am eagerly waiting for the second part|||Yes transformers is my favorite movie and i cant wait for the second one.|||I loved Transformers 1!! I think that Transformers 2 should be really good too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment