Sunday, August 28, 2011

What film are looking forward to more Transformers 2 or Terminator Salvation?

The last transformers wasn't amazing (it was too PG and not very serious), I don't expect the next one to be that great either. I only really watched it because of Shia Labeouf so I'm looking forward to Terminator, and Christian Bale never fails to impress.|||Definitely TERMINATOR!





The endless possibilities as far as storylines go... just gives me chills!





Transformers might be okay, but those are more all about special effects. There is nothing you can sink your teeth into like the Terminator franchise.





***BTW - the Sarah Connor Chronicles show is great!|||Terminator Salvation by a mile. My disdain for the overblown, overhyped, Transformers has kept my excitement for Transformers 2 Revenge of the Fallen to a minimum.|||Definitely Transformers 2.|||Transformers 2, judging from the preview it seems the lasted terminator is not going to be that good anyway.|||Terminator Salvation! I'm re-watching the first 3 to make sure I don't miss anything.|||I've never been a fan of Transformers so I'll have to go with Terminator, although I doubt this upcoming movie will have the same appeal that the first two did.





EMT|||I thought transformers was great ;


And and and Terminator salvation for once i wanna see those type of movies|||Transformers 2 because Megan Fox is a hottie!|||transformers|||Inglorious Bastards|||Both but also a new Harry Potter movie and the second Twilight (New Moon)


Check out my questions please|||transformers 2.








one reason.


Megan Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment