Monday, August 29, 2011

If Optimus Prime is 25 ft tall, what are all the other transformers compared to him?

I know that different people and different places have various scale sizes of transformers compared to earthly creatures or man made creations, but I would like to know a size chart regarding just the transformers to themselves, does this list even exist, does anyone have a link or picture or other info I could look at?





I'm only guessing his size at 25ft, i don't know, so whatever his actual height he is(or you want it to be), what are the other transformers compared to him.|||I myself have tried looking for Transformers size charts, especially for the G1 versions of the characters. I've found a few scale charts but only like one with definite heights of the characters. Personally I think that few characters have a consistent height considering Transformers has been around for over 20 years and has had many different continuities. Their height/weight and even scale really just depends on the writers and the artists. The only real size chart with heights I know of is one I found on the second Special Features DVD in Revenge of the Fallen. And even then, those sizes are specifically for the live-action Movie universe.|||try checking at hasbro(transformers site)you can even compare the height and the bio of any robots

No comments:

Post a Comment