Sunday, August 28, 2011

What are the trailer music that is used for transformers 2 revenge of the fallen trailer?

I really like the background music that they used for the transformers 2 revenge of the fallen trailer. Does anyone know the background music for it? Please help me. Thank you.|||The Transformers score-Scorponok by Steve Jablonsky


if it is give me the credit|||Hey............if ur talking about the theatrical trailer, then it's called, "New Divide", by Linkin Park. I agree with that it's an awesome song. It increases the likely hood of me watching the movie.|||Heya!





You can now watch the new transformers movie online at http://www.seemoviesonline.net/transform鈥?/a>





Hope this helps!|||Its called "Scorponok" and it is on the original Transformers score.

No comments:

Post a Comment